ThinkBAC Consulting follows a simple 4 step process to ensure we are matching you with the best company for your situation.
1. Initial Call Assessment – Topics include:
- Career and Personal goals.
- Work History and Career Transitions.
- Key Skills and Notable Achievements.
- Compensation Requirements.
- ThinkBAC’s relevant active positions and companies.
2. Create a Talent Marketing Strategy
- Verbally check at least one reference to confirm experience.
- Submit your CV/Resume to active positions of interest and set-up interviews
- Develop a list of Target Companies and Positions by location.
- Create a “Snapshot” of your experience that is comprised of a few bullet points
on your key skills and overall experience – NO CONTACT INFO.
- Send your profile “Snapshot” to decision makers within the list of Targeted
Companies and follow up with calls to asses interest level.
3. Updates: Weekly/Bi Weekly Calls
- You will receive a call immediately if we get an interview request or a request
for your details. Confirmed interviews will be followed up by detailed interview
confirmation with interview details and tips.
- If you are active in your search we will also make weekly/biweekly calls to
give status update but feel free to email or call in as well.
- Detailed Weekly Progress Reports via email detailing progress (Exclusive Search
4. Offer and Post Placement
- We will negotiate and advocate on your behalf to secure the best compensation
- We will provide assistance as needed with resignation process.
- We will continue Bi-Weekly Calls for at least 3 months to ensure everything is
going smoothly in your new role.